On Dropbox by next Sunday, please share a .doc file with these four parts, numbered, and in this order.
- Your current research question
- Your current argument
- Task prompts for Different Levels
1. Your current research question
At the top of your page, state your current research question in all of its glorious four parts
- Stating and restating your research question will help you and your readers (especially me) keep our eyes on the ball
- When you change your question, offer a brief commentary on how and why
2. Your current argument
In a paragraph or two, present your main argument
- To do this you will need to read and basically outline Craft Chapter 7: Making Good Arguments
Compare and contrast different positions held by two of your sources and as they are in conversation with each other and you are in conversation with them.
4. Task prompts for Different Levels
Using the “Task Prompts for Different Levels”, prepare a paragraph where you explains what you learned by comparing your writing thus far to this larger list of thinking levels and activities. Identify what activities, if you had the chance, you might do next to elevate your research.
Don’t forget to use the # Template file!
- Please be sure to include your name, the date, and page numbers in the headers of any document you put on our Dropbox!
- The easiest way to do that is to use the # Template file I have left on Dropbox, or any adaptation of it you have made that includes headers