On Dropbox by next Sunday, please share a .doc file with these three parts, numbered, and in this order.
- Your current research question
- Your current argument
1. Your current research question
At the top of your page, state your current research question in all of its glorious four parts
- Stating and restating your research question will help you and your readers (especially me) keep our eyes on the ball
- When you change your question, offer a brief commentary on how and why
2. Your current argument
In a paragraph or two, present your main argument
- To do this you will need to read and basically outline Craft Chapter 7: Making Good Arguments
Compare and contrast different positions held by two of your sources and as they are in conversation with each other and you are in conversation with them.
Don’t forget to use the # Template file!
- Please be sure to include your name, the date, and page numbers in the headers of any document you put on our Dropbox!
- The easiest way to do that is to use the # Template file I have left on Dropbox, or any adaptation of it you have made that includes headers